Sunday 20 December 2015

DENCO ADDRESS FUNAABITES FOR PEACE TO REIGN

My fellow funaabites.......
'One of the characters of a leader is the ability to take responsibility'...
I have not come to vindicate myself neither have I come to say I am wrong, but I have come to take responsibility for all that has transpired within our Union in the past few days.

Most decisions I took were what I thought to have been in the best interest of every funaabites but now I have realised that its about what the people think because the mandate I carry is the peoples mandate
As your president I hereby tender my unreserved apology to every funaabite and I promise to turn a new leaf. As a progressive minded individual i believe that our students' union will come out of this stronger and more united.
I will implore us all to bury our hatchet, allow peace to reign and move forward as a union.
The office of the President is open to your positive criticisms and ideas on how to move our Union forward.
I remain committed towards ensuring that the interest of every funaabite is protected and sustained under my leadership.
Denco.
President, students' union FUNAAB.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment