Wednesday 3 August 2016

Health Tips Of The Day.



HEADACHE
The most frequent single complaint of a modern day youth is headache. It is sometimes reoccurring. For example yesterday when I woke up,I developed this severe headache, I couldn't eat my whole body was hot. The most common causes of headache are tension, sleepless nights, fear etc.
At times it could be migraines. It feels as if there is a large studio in your head. Migraine headaches are caused by constriction and the relaxation of blood vessels in the head. Migraine headaches are usually caused by tension and at times it could lead to vomiting.

How do I know I have?
Migraine headaches affects one side of the head during any particular attack.
I could remember when I was awaiting my WASSCE results. Throughout the period I didn't get myself until the result was out. Isn't that the way you also feel? Hmmmmmmmm.
If headache is worse in the morning it could be blood pressure. Some might have nightmares and eventually when they are awake they begin to feel the ache.

PREVENTION
1. Take away tension
2. Say No to fear
3. Have enough time to rest mostly at night. The night is majorly for rest because the brain has worked throughout the day.

I was weak and struggled to stand up to have my bath though it was cold. After that, I used drugs, then I stroll around the compound. Before the evening i was totally alright.

4.You can use drugs if you have a need to.
If you have tried all this means and it still persist, visit your Doctor.

Thanks for reading
Stay healthy🌡🌡

By:
Enoch Michael
Co-Admin Brainitiative
Michaelenoch21@gmail.com

Facebook: Facebook.com/mybrainitiative
Twitter: @brainitiative
Instagram:Brainitiative
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment